The VANAV360 Carbon Foil is designed exclusively for the Wing Foil surf, and for the best downwind / wave SUP surf performance. The very curved shape and the big size of the front wing makes it to a gliding machine and gives the foil a lot of stability during flight, and above all a moderate / slow response for easy manoeuvre changes. Therefore the best option for learning and improvement phase of the Wing Foil for beginners.
It is designed to produce a big lift, suitable for wind conditions above 10 knots, and higher stability for the beginner level.
The new outline geometry has a flatter profile and wider wingspan designed to extract maximum efficiency from the surface area while remaining easy to turn and control.
- Carbon Mast, Front Wing, Rear Stabiliser
- CNC precision cut Aircraft aluminium fuselage
- Carbon/glass /high density foam core monocoque Front Wing & stabilizer construction
- Connection plate for US box 10″
- Foil bag
- Mast length: 75cm
- Fuselage length: 71cm
- Frontwing size 2500sqm
- Rear stabiliser length: 54cm
- Weight: 5kg
Range of Use: